If you are over 55, a Chicago resident and in good physical health come out to Senior Games! Participants have the opportunity to compete in a variety of sporting events held at various parks throughout the city including Track and Field, Swimming, Bowling, Bocce, Golf, Horseshoes and more. The games begin with Opening Ceremonies and end with an Awards Luncheon.
Registration fee includes:
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies with a participant meal
- Opportunity to participate in all the events offered
- White Sox Game ticket Senior Games outing
- Senior Games T-shirt
- Senior Games participation ribbon
- Surprise if you pick up your packet at Opening Ceremonies
A full schedule of events may be viewed here.
Closing Ceremony tickets
may be purchased here
.Click here to open the waiver form
(PDF document). Print it out, fill it in, and mail it to the following address in order to complete the registration process:
Senior Games c/o Department of Community Recreation
541 N. Fairbanks Ct 4th fl
Chicago, IL 60611