Planning to Register for a Chicago Park District Program in 2012?
Set up an account on the new Chicago Park District website, beginning January 3, 2012
Release Date: 11/28/11
Launching in January 2012, the Chicago Park District’s new website offers exciting features including a fresh new design, improved navigation, enhanced park & facility search options and interactive maps.
Plus a brand new program registration system!
New Program Registration System Benefits:
· Search for programs in a variety of ways
· View your full account history online
· Receive emails or texts for timely program related messages
· Register for Lap Swim & Fitness Center memberships, plus a new fitness center Gold Card that allows patrons to work out at all Chicago Park District fitness centers.
An online account must be created prior to registering for a program, membership or event.
January 3, 2012:
- Set up your account online
- Register for fitness center or lap swim memberships online or in-personat the parks
Spring program registration begins in February. Save time on registration day by setting up your account in advance.
www.chicagoparkdistrict.com - New for You!
Contact Phone: 312.742.7529