'Go Run Chicago is a series of organized Saturday morning community runs open to everyone interested in coming out to their neighborhood park to race, run, jog, walk or volunteer. Long-time runners, newcomers, families and children are invited to take part.
- Humboldt Park (1400 N. Sacramento Ave.)
- Warren Park (6601 N. Western Ave.)
- Washington Park (5531 S. Martin Luther King Dr.)
All runs take place on Saturdays at 9:00 am
- Spring Session:
April 28th – June 9th at Humboldt Park, Warren Park & Washington Park
June 16 – Traveling Go’ Run at Columbus Park
- Summer Session:
July 14th – August 25th at Humboldt Park, Warren Park & Washington Park
September 1 – Traveling ‘Go Run at Big Marsh (on the Southeast side, near Hegewisch)
- Fall Session:
September 29th – November 10th at Humboldt Park, Warren Park & Washington Park
November 17 – Traveling ‘Go Run at Horner Park
- Open to everyone (age 10 & up)
- Choose to run or walk, either a 1-mile or a 5K
- Designated courses located within each park
- Volunteers wanted - you can volunteer for pre-run roles and then run, or just volunteer
- Sign up online (below), or in-person from 8:15 - 8:45 am every Saturday morning before each run
Sign up to walk/run or volunteer, or both!
After sign-up participants will be registered for all 2018 runs (eight per season) and will be able to run at any of the participating parks, participants are not restricted to a single park.