Calling all folks interested in teaching yoga or any teacher trainees who have completed their training but haven?t made the jump to teaching! Come explore the rewarding opportunities and occasional pitfalls of becoming a professional yoga teacher.
- Learn how to find the right teacher training to meet your interests, needs, and skill set.
- Discuss common financial challenges and how to avoid or overcome them.
- Get clear on your personal strengths and how to make your yoga niche work for you.
- Get clear on your personal weaknesses and create a plan to strengthen them.
- Q&A throughout so bring your thoughts to brainstorm!
This workshop will be lead by Karina. Karina is an RYT200 who is finishing up her 85 hour Prenatal certification through Yoga Alliance. In over a year of teaching yoga part-time, she has taught at three studios and amassed almost 400 teaching hours. Before teaching yoga, she was a performance consultant and instructional coach for educators throughout Chicago, Las Vegas, and Wisconsin. Karina has taught a wide variety of classes including Gentle, Hatha, Vinyasa, Slow Flow, Restorative, Family, Prenatal, and Mom and Baby. She has done several special events including Yoga en español, the Yoga Workshop, life coaching, and live mantra singing restorative classes. She currently teaches at McFetridge Yoga and Fitness Studio.