Meeting Room Rentals

A permit is required for use of a club room which is available at many parks.  Call the park fieldhouse to obtain rental availability and fees.  Click here to search for a park.

Festivals, Performances, Corporate Gatherings, Events Open to the Public

A Special Event Permit is required for these types of events, or if your event features any of these amenities:

  • 50 or more participants/spectators
  • Amplified sound
  • Advertising or sponsorship activities
  • Selling and/or distributing merchandise, services or food
  • Exercise classes or boot camps
  • Alcohol service or sale
  • Tents
  • Inflatables
  • Stages
  • Walk/Run Route
  • Specific location reservations

View fees & get started now.


For special locations in which to host your Corporate Gala or party please see our Special Event Venues.

Baptisms – Dedications – Religious Services

These event types require a Commemorative Level Permit.  In addition to this permit:

  • Baptisms in Lake Michigan or Humboldt Park Beach require Chicago Park District Lifeguards for an additional fee
  • Baptisms in a pool require a pool rental fee and Chicago Park District Lifeguards for an additional fee

View fees & get started now.


For pricing and additional information, click on the relevant link below for your event:

View the full fee schedule for all permitted events.


If you have any additional questions, view our Frequently Asked Questions page, or call (312) 763-6710.