The Chicago Park District purchases millions of dollars of goods and services on an annual basis. The purchasing process is managed by the Park District's Department of Purchasing. Our open bid and solicitation process ensures fairness, competition, and best value. At times our interest in achieving the best value may lead us to participate in contracts from larger economies such as the City of Chicago, our Sister Agencies, and the State of Illinois. Besides best value, we're also very interested in green procurement, as one of the four core values at the Chicago Park District is being green, and increasingly our solicitations are either exclusively environmentally friendly or include eco-friendly products and services. All this is accomplished by complying with the Code of the Chicago Park District and the other local, state, and federal laws and regulations that guide us.
We encourage you to learn more about the Chicago Park District and to conduct business with us by participating in our contracting opportunities. Explore the following items and come back often as we are constantly updating this content:
- Contracting Opportunities – Learn about current and future solicitation opportunities, download bid documents, review bids and proposal tabulations.
- Pre-Qualified Pools - Check out our list of pre-qualified vendor pools.
- Contracts Library - Review our current vendor contracts.
- MBE/WBE Compliance – Review MBE and WBE compliance information and access the Compliance Tracking System.
- Purchasing Process & Forms – Learn about the Park District purchasing process.
- Rules, Regulations & Procedures – Learn about our governing rules and regulations.
- Vendor Registration & Login – Complete our vendor application to gain access to downloadable bid documents and submit a bid or proposal online. Log in here with your existing account to update your account information.
- Additional Resources – Check out our list of vendors and surplus vehicles auction