All routes require a Special Event Permit–Athletic Level regardless of location and number of participants/spectators.
Practices, Games & Tournaments
A permit is required for organized use of athletic fields, and are available at many parks. Contact the park fieldhouse to obtain rental availability and fees. Look up park numbers in park search box on the side.
- 50 or more participants/spectators
- Amplified sound
- Advertising or sponsorship activities
- Selling and/or distributing merchandise, services or food
- Exercise classes or boot camps
- Alcohol service or sale
- Walk/Run/Bike Route
- Specific location reservations
Click on the links below to view parks with the following athletic fields:
Many Chicago Park District fieldhouses offer gyms available to the public for hourly rental. Contact the park to obtain rental availability and fees. Click on the link below to see a list of parks with gyms.
For pricing and additional information, click on the relevant link below for your event:
- Under 50 total people (participants & spectators)
- 50 or more total people (participants & spectators)
If you have any additional questions, view our Frequently Asked Questions page, or call (312) 742-5369.