- WEAR A MASK. Face coverings are required in all parks and facilities.
- Maintain a social distance of 6 ft.
- When entering the fieldhouse, boxers should stop at the front desk to see if check-in will take place there or with the staff in the boxing gym.
- Boxers should arrive in their boxing clothes. Locker rooms are for restroom use only. Do not shower or change attire in the locker room. Please plan accordingly.
- Face coverings must be worn in the locker room and in the boxing gym.
- Once in the boxing gym, a staff member will check the boxer’s ID and confirm they have registered for the program, and assign them to a space in the boxing center. Spots will be marked to indicate spacing that ensures safe social distancing.
- Boxers are required to bring their own equipment, if possible.
- No parents, companions, or guests of any kind are allowed in the boxing gym.
- No sparring.
- No use of the boxing ring without instructor approval.
- Wipe down equipment after each use. Gyms will have a 15-minute break between classes to properly disinfect the equipment and boxing areas.
- After leaving the gym, boxers are asked to limit their time in the locker room and exit as quickly as possible.
Map & Listings
4430 S. Marshfield Ave.
Chicago, IL 60609