Located in the West Town community on the corner of Milwaukee and Leavitt this small passive park is an access point to The 606. The park is 0.33 acres and it features a path bordered by rock circles and small greenspace designed for relaxation.
What is The 606? The park and trail system is on Chicago’s Northwest side, running along Bloomingdale Ave (1800 N), from Ashland Ave (1600 W) on the east to Ridgeway Ave (3750 W) on the west. The project connects four ethnically and economically diverse Chicago neighborhoods: Wicker Park, Bucktown, Humboldt Park and Logan Square.
This formerly City-owned land is located at 1799 N. Milwaukee Avenue, adjacent to the Bloomingdale Trail in the Logan Square Community Area. The City transferred the property to the Chicago Park District in 2011. The District developed the property into a passive pocket park along the Bloomingdale Trail.