TIP (Teens in the Park) Fest is the largest platform for Chicago’s young artists to showcase their talent, connect to resources and most of all celebrate one another's talents. Over 3,000 teens attended last year’s festival. Due to city and state COVID-19 related restrictions, we’re going virtual this year. The virtual fest provides talented teens the opportunity to be seen far beyond the city of Chicago. All artists must be between the ages of 14-24 and live in Chicago. Winners will receive the following prizes: 1st place $500 | 2nd place $250 | 3rd place $150
Monday, October 12 - Audition Video Submissions Due
Friday, October 16-22 - Voting Period for TIP Fest Finalists
Friday, October 23 - Finalists Announced
Friday, October 30 at 6 pm - T.I.P. Fest!
THE FINALISTS ARE......
TIP Fest headliners and full line up will be announced soon. Check back for all the details.
TIP Fest Details
- Auditions will be conducted virtually by submitting recorded video performances.
- Submissions will be posted on the TIP Fest webpage for public voting. Note: based on number of submissions received, all videos may not be posted for public voting.
- Finalists will be chosen to perform at TIP Fest based on public voting and input from judges.
- TIP Fest is open to all genres of artists, from traditional folk to Hip Hop. In an effort to celebrate the diversity and culture of artists in our city, fushion and mash up performances that combine genres is encouraged.
- The top three TIP Fest winners will be determined by judges in the music industry. Winners will be announced live at the Virtual TIP Fest on October 30. Prizes are as follows: 1st place $500, 2nd place $250 and 3rd place $150.
|Event Co-Hosted by:|
|Agents of Change||John Walt Foundation|