The day-to-day operations of the Chicago Park District are run by a highly experienced group of executives. The General Superintendent & CEO leads the Park District, with executives in charge of each of the main departmental groups of Administration; Diversity, Equity & Inclusion; Finance; Law; Operations and Programs.
The Park District's executive team is comprised of the following:
- Interim General Superintendent & CEO – Rosa Escareño
- Chief Administrative Officer – Juliet Azimi
- Chief Financial Officer – Steve Lux
- Chief Operating Officer – Patrick J. Levar
- Chief Program Officer – Alonzo Williams
- General Counsel – Timothy M. King