The day-to-day operations of the Chicago Park District are run by a highly experienced group of executives. The General Superintendent & CEO leads the Park District, with executives in charge of each of the main departmental groups of Administration, Finance, Law, Operations and Programs.
The Park District's executive team is comprised of the following:
- General Superintendent & CEO – Michael P. Kelly
- Chief Administrative Officer – Juliet Azimi
- Chief Financial Officer – Steve Lux
- Chief Operating Officer – Patrick J. Levar
- Chief Program Officer – Alonzo Williams
- General Counsel – Timothy M. King